The easiest commute Subheader
Teleworking is increasingly popular with both employees and employers. At least 40 percent of American employees work from home with some frequency, with more than 4.7 million working from home at least half of the time (Global Workplace Analytics).
Telework Contact Us
Benefits to Individuals Card
- Convenience, flexibility and reduced stress
- More productive workday
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Reduced gas and car expenses
Benefits to Employers Card
- More productive work force
- Reduced overhead costs
- Larger pool of potential employees
- Reduced parking demand at the worksite
- Employees at work during inclement weather
Did you know Card
In a Stanford University study, employers who offered a work from home option had employee turnover rates fall by over 50 percent in two years.